Tuesday 21 October 2014

Christmas Filofax

You can tell Christmas is on its way here in the UK as TK Maxx and it's sister company Homesense are starting to stock up on the Filofaxes!  Up to now I have seen Malden's, Domino's, Aston's, Enigma's, Finsbury's, Cuban's and Classics all in mainly pocket size with a few mini's and personal's and one Calipso A5 which tempted me! 

But I was amazed (and relieved) that nothing made me excited, nothing made me even contemplate taking it to the till, nothing other than an Enigma made me go ooo - nothing compared remotely to my VDS - I am so very very thankful!!

Proof yet again that I have found my planner peace, and I am so grateful for that as being back in the position of needing every filo I set my eyes on fills me with dread!!

Classic gorgeousness!

A bit of bling with the glitter card and KS clip and of course my bear :)

You just can't have enough bling!

Last bit of bling, glittercard cut down to credit card size

There is no denying that this is quite minimalist, even the inserts are minimal and clean lines.  I can't function any other way it seems.  I have tried the decorating etc but no, it doesn't work for me.  I do love looking at everyone elses decorated and crammed full pages but in reality it would drive me crazy!!

I guess this is probably the last filofax post from me for a long time as I just can't think of anything else to say about how much I love this planner!!  The only things that will ever really change in this now are my list of to do's and appointments so I doubt that is of any interest to anyone!  I will update when I set up for 2015 with my new calendar (which I already have!) and unless anything else changes, that's pretty much it from me!

Until next time, take care xxx




1 comment:

  1. It's so nice that you've found planner peace. I am still new with all this and have two personal-size Filofaxes and would like an A5 for home use. Filofax is really expensive in my country so it's not something I can indulge often.

    ReplyDelete