Wednesday 12 November 2014

Initial set up for A5 Malden

Sitting at my desk and looking at the stash of stuff I have accumulated over the year(s) and I guess it is time to either use it or dispose of it.  I came across some stamps that I bought and had a bit of a play...

Autumn Days - Seriously, how cute are these hedgehogs!
I love this cat's expression!


Wouldn't hurt as a gentle reminder!

VDS and Malden with the help of Philofaxy!
All work and no play....

Right so despite my mammoth colouring in session - which I immensely enjoyed and will definitely be doing it more as I wonder why I ever stopped.  I used to love colouring in as a child, guess the grown up got the better of me - I did manage to get some pages designed but as I was looking for art work to accompany my template I got a bit distracted, as you do!

But the templates are done, with the help of Philofaxy, and I will now have to look for some good paper to print them out on as I think I want to decorate this A5 with stamps so I need to make sure that I don't get bleed through (I have noted that the Memento Ink bleeds through quite bad but the Ink It Up stuff is ok).  It'd also be awesome to be able to use my fountain pens!!

Here's a quick screen shot of where I got up to..

Slightly tweaked with images and a change of font
I have thoroughly enjoyed sitting in my new place surrounded by filofax stuff and a bit of creativity, it's been very calming and most pleasant!  I intend on spending at least 30 minutes before bed in here every night, planning out tomorrow and emptying my head of today so hopefully I will feel a lot more organised and calm.  Now doesn't that sound like an awesome plan!!

I will update as each of my sections materialise but until then, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment