Sunday 15 February 2015

Planner decisions almost justified!

Here we go again.  I want a pocket planner and I want it to be a VDS Touch Me in brown but I am struggling to justify it.  At £83 including the postage it is a lot of money to possibly not be used but it is an absolute bargain for one of such amazing quality craftsmanship if it can work.

I absolutely adore my senior size but the weight of my bag needs to be seriously addressed!

I don't actually need to write or plan that much, I write appointments and birthdays and to do lists and that's pretty much it in my everyday carry, everything else gets put in my stay at home binder so do I really need all that space??

Massive dilemma issues....I guess I'm lucky actually knowing which exact planner I want so at least I haven't got those issues to add on top!

Aaaargghhhhh!!!!!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment